Lunes, Setyembre 26, 2016

[Flashable] Cloufone Excite 501o Moded Stock BOOTLOGO

Tired of looking at CLOUDFONE LOGO everytime you power your EXCITE 501o device
Well this time, I'm going to share to you my customized version of our cloudfone excite 501o's bootlogo as well as its boot animation.
I know that even a 5 year old child can do this, yet I know also that he'll not going to bother on making one for our excite 501o right? and so I do.
This was just created using images taken from one of their(cloudfone's) flyers which I saw  from internet then I thought of other phone brand and models having their own unit logo on their start up screen, also some other ROM that I flashed at my phone have their very own trademark logo which you will remember whenever you talk about that Rom.
And viola!. Why won't I try to make one and here it comes:
http://bit.ly/CF501oLogo
Here's a screenshot of the logo:
I've also tried modifying the stock boot animation of this phone and just added the "POWERED BY ANDROID" logo which I always saw at some brand's handsets. If you want to try it, please download it here:
http://bit.ly/CFModedAnim
And here is the screenshot of the bootanimation:
👉all of them are flashables, just download and flash through cwm or twrp.

👉Take note:
All of your actions will be your sole responsibility.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento